Kick Start Your Social Enterprise
The mentoring programme that helps you move past overwhelm and fear, and turn your empathy into the driver for action that propels your social enterprise forward.
You’ll be able break down the social or environmental issue you want to tackle into smaller steps and ‘mini-visions’ so you can take concrete steps and achieve success — which gives you the motivation, marketing platform and clear decision-making guide you’ll need in your work every day.
4 ways Kick Start will make launching your social enterprise the most joyful thing you do this year
- 6 live webinars that take you through the different steps of starting your own social enterprise. You’ll leave each session with your individual action plan so you know exactly what to do and how to do it.
- Lifetime membership in a small group of like minds working together to support each other in creating social change. Make new friends, learn from each other and see each other thrive in business and in life.
- Access to my diverse network of successful business owners, specialists and coaches.
- Unlimited email support for the 6-week duration of the programme. I’ll coach you through any difficulties and keep you accountable to make sure you can move into your full potential. You won’t be set adrift on your own — you’ll receive personalized support throughout the journey.
This is not so much a course where you’re being taught, but a personal action plan that unfolds over the course of 6 weeks — with an experienced mentor helping you define exactly what you need to do, helping you to actually do it, and holding you accountable.
The mindset shifts you’ll experience during these 6 weeks will affect all other areas of your life. You may find yourself drawn to different books and TV programmes, think differently about raising your kids, and work through personal experiences that have been holding you back for years. What’s been boxed up will unfold its beauty for your life.
We’ll build up your social enterprise over 6 modules:
Module 1 — Purpose (16 October 2018)
In week 1, we’ll work on boosting your confidence, cutting through the overwhelm and giving you focus, energy and determination.
You’ll lay the foundation for a profitable social enterprise by deciding your purpose and aligning it with the demand for your product or services. Once you’ve got such firm ground to stand on, you’ll find it much easier to find and speak to the values of your ideal customers.
Discover the freedom to do what you love — and you’ll feel like you’ll never work again in your life!
- Immediately connect to a small-and-mighty group of other social entrepreneurs. Just share your questions to access their experiences, knowledge, skills and networks!
- Discover why some kinds of mission could pose a threat to the communities you care about — and how to choose the right one for your business.
- Know exactly what your niche is, and identify those people who you’re best equipped to help.
- Attract customers by communicating a clear purpose that they can rally around.
- Avoid going bankrupt working for a noble plan but not selling anything — or trying to serve everyone to your fullest potential and burning out or doing only a so-so job.
- Make it easy for the right people to know that YOU are the best person to help them — so your business will become profitable and successful.
Module 2 — People (23 October 2018)
With your purpose and mission in place, you’re now in a new realm of clarity that empowers you to think about being your own boss in a completely new way. It’s time to create win-win relationships and get support for your enterprise. You’ll identify the skills and experience you already have and get the right people on the bus.
Because without a strong support network, you risk burning out while doing everything yourself.
- Communicate your value to people in a way that builds long-term relationships.
- Spot the early warning signs that you might be overlooking or even alienating your strongest allies.
Module 3 — Procedures (30 October 2018)
Once you’ve embedded your enterprise in a supportive community, you’ll create time to do what really matters for your enterprise.
This is where things are getting real: you’ll see your vision take shape as we turn your idea into a proper business.
Because without procedures, it’s really just an expensive hobby… or you might lose sight of important things.
- Know which processes and systems you really need — and which ones you can ignore (for now).
- Master the inevitable everyday chaos and be your most productive self.
- Discover time-tested methods of withstanding overwhelm and staying focused.
Module 4 — Promotion (6 November 2018)
OK, time to promote your new social enterprise — strategically, authentically and effectively! You’ll communicate your purpose, values and vision to clients and partners and build personal relationships — just with words.
With your personal marketing plan, you won’t find yourself haphazardly following every marketing trend. No wasting time, energy and money on promotions that don’t work! Sleaze, dirty tricks or manipulation have no place in your plan either.
- Discover the secret to communicating personally and humanly with flexibility, transparency, open-mindedness and honesty.
- Concentrate on those marketing techniques that are actually worth your time.
- Have fun promoting your business.
Module 5 — Profits (27 November 2018)
So, you’re successfully promoting your products and services and raking in the sales. In this module, we’ll lay the foundation for credit control and make sure you are always paid for your work — so you can turn your vision into income, scale up your business with profits, stop dreaming and start doing.
Because without clear systems of how you’ll invoice your customers, collect your money and manage your profits, you’ll lose so much sleep you’ll need 2 pots of eye cream every morning just to get your kids to recognise you at the breakfast table.
- Never have to worry about losing sleep (and possibly your business!) over unpaid invoices.
- Learn how to chase payments with confidence and gentle tenacity (good news: you won’t have to do it very often with the procedures from module 3 & the invoicing systems from this module).
Module 6 — Progress (4 December 2018)
Congrats! You’re now at the helm of an expertly-designed social enterprise that’s bound to make a difference in the community and give you financial stability and the flexibility to care for your family.
Now it’s time to complete the programme with an actionable business plan that takes you way out into the future. You’ll use your new-found confidence to continue to grow in your business personally and professionally.
Together we’ll make sure you’re not getting stuck, not knowing what to do next once the programme ends.
If you’re serious about starting your own business this year, the business plan alone is worth well over $500.
- Move your start-up forward and develop it into a long-term sustainable enterprise.
- Identify the new mindsets you need to adopt at this stage to make sure you don’t slip into self-sabotage.
- Craft a new personal and professional vision for yourself that will help you identify and pursue the most fun and impactful ways to use your newly available resources (time, money, energy, expertise).
- Create a learning environment for you and your team.
- Create a lifestyle for you and your family.
Plus: 1:1 Breakthrough Call (for the first 10 participants joining ONLY)
Let’s spend some extra time breaking through your individual challenges. In this 45-minute call, you can bring up anything that’s holding you back, and together we’ll move mountains to make your enterprise work.
I’m here to help you get the most out of this programme. You’ll never find yourself in that lonely spot where everyone else seems to just ‘get it’, while you’re wondering for how much longer you’ll be able to keep it together.
- 45-minute ‘ask me anything’ Zoom call — yours to use at any point during or even after the programme.
- Work through whatever obstacle lies in your path to being a successful social entrepreneur.
Plus: My book, Walk With Me: Through Sixteen Inspirational Business & Life Tips
Don’t lose momentum.
When your energy level drops, this book will inspire you. I’ve drawn on over 30 years’ experience as a successful entrepreneur to fill it with valuable tips you’ll use in business and in life, over and over again.
Plus, you’ll be backed by…
The “I’ll Walk With You” Guarantee
I’m so passionate about helping new social enterprises like yours spring up and bloom, and I want to make it as easy as humanly possible for you to give a confident “yes”.
Enter the “I’ll Walk With You” Guarantee.
Take 30 days to go through the first 4 modules of Kick Start Your Social Enterprise.
If after attending all the live webinars, doing your individual homework and getting your questions answered on the live coaching calls, you still aren’t able to clearly explain the purpose of your enterprise and don’t feel confident about your business…
I’ll insist that you email Katy Farnell at email@example.com with your completed homework, and I’ll walk with you through the steps you’re struggling with to blossom into the social entrepreneur you’re meant to be.
I’m opening Kick Start Your Social Enterprise for you today at your special launch price of just $497
(Payment plans are available, too — simply contact me for details.)
Pre Kick Start I had no business plan, no strategies, just pure ambition.
I had no idea what a cash flow statement was, with no cash flow projections and my numbers in the red.
Post Kick Start, there is a business plan with a detailed cash flow statement which lights up the end of the tunnel and shows me whether or not my plans are realistic. My cash flow is finally out of the red and increasing steadily.
If you believe you are chomping at the bit to grow, it would be foolhardy not to take this programme. DO IT!Kumbi Hove
“I was working full time before starting the programme. And I was running my cleaning business. Then I met someone with a similar interest, and we wanted to open an after school club and an online nanny service.
We wanted to learn more about running a business and how it operates and find out how we can monetise our purpose and our passion.
On the programme, we got through a lot of the core things necessary to set up your business securely. We went over our capital costs, our marketing plan, our business plan, our cash flows — which made it much more appealing for potential schools or churches to offer us a venue to run our after school club, as it showed that we could run and make money and put this back into the community by looking after the children.”Chido Poe
Meet your guide and mentor:
Join us today at the special launch price of just $497
(Payment plans are available, too — simply contact me for details.)
1. When will the programme take place?
We’ll get started on Tuesday, 16 October 2018. Here are the dates for our 6 online seminars:
- 30 October
- 6 Novembe
- 27 November
- 4 December
These seminars take place at 7PM UK time.
Our one-on-one calls, email exchanges and conversations in the closed Facebook group can fit flexibly around your schedule.
2. I want to to do this, but I’m already spread wayyyy too thin. What if I start the programme and find that I can’t commit to it?
I hear you!
I’ve also woken up next to my phone on the sofa.
And felt like adding “one more thing” to my to-do list would bring down the whole Jenga tower I had unintentionally stacked up for myself.
But here’s the thing…
This programme is all about creating a sustainable, flexible livelihood for you.
So, please, please please let me know if you’re struggling to commit.
We can then find a solution that works for you personally. I want you to be successful and will do everything in my power to help you achieve that.
3. I’m not really sure about my mission yet. Is that a problem?
You’ve come to exactly the right place! You’ll love the first module, which is all about uncovering your passion and turning it into a powerful mission for your new social enterprise.
4. Is this programme just for businesses that work directly with people — such as coaches or carers?
I’ll help you start a business that gives back to society — in any sector. Whether you sell a product or a service, as long as you want to use a bigger portion of your income to help people or the planet, you’re welcome to join us!
5. How many participants are there?
I’m sure you’ve seen online group programmes with hundreds or even thousands of participants. While that may be great for some really extrovert people looking to add as many new names on their LinkedIn profile as quickly as possible, that’s not how we do things in this programme.
We’ll have a maximum of twenty participants in this programme, so that each of you can get my individual attention and assistance. It’s also a better experience for quieter and more introvert folks.
In my experience, being part of an intimate small group like this can be incredibly supportive and help motivate you to move forward with launching your social enterprise.
6. You say you’re a social entrepreneur. How does this programme give back to society?
25% of all proceeds from the programme go to Vana Trust, a registered charity that promotes empowerment through education — enriching the lives of children and young adults. Through encouragement, support and commitment to young people for over a decade, the Vana Trust inspires them and helps them overcome their difficulties, and enables them to give back to their own communities.
7. Is this programme something I can manage alongside a full-time job?
Yes, the programme is designed so you can put everything you learn into practice directly. That said, making your social enterprise a success will take dedicated time and commitment of 2-3 hours per week.
Everything we cover will translate into a personal action plan for you to work through. And every hour you invest in following through on your actions will pay off for your new social enterprise.
8. Will I get access to the course content once the programme finishes?
Yes, I’ll share all my slides with you so you can keep coming back to them. I’ll also introduce you to other networks of like-minded people and invite you to relevant events (if you like) — so you can continue to make progress.
9. Can you remind me of what I’m getting today when I enroll today?
- 6 modules via live webinars
- Lifetime membership in our private Facebook group
- Unlimited email support for six full weeks
- Access to my diverse network
Plus the following bonuses:
- 45-minute ‘ask me anything’ Breakthrough Call to work through your individual challenges (for the first 10 participants joining ONLY)
- My book, Walk With Me: Through Sixteen Inspirational Business & Life Tips (Value $15.99)
10. Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
I’m here to help you kick start your social enterprise, no matter what. If you’re not feeling the benefits of this programme within 30 days, I don’t want to just throw your investment back at you and abandon you. If you RSVP “yes” to my invitation to walk with me, then I’m here to walk with you. No matter what. That’s why instead of a refund policy, I offer you all the support you need to achieve what we’ve set out to achieve for you.
There’s never been a better time to transform your business — with SO LITTLE financial investment — than RIGHT NOW.
or contact me to talk through different payment options.
“I can’t wait to meet you on the programme!”