Walk with Me: Terms and Conditions
Walk With Me Networks is a limited company (a company incorporated in Guernsey with limited liability with Companies Registration Office number 63558 and having its registered office at Guernsey) which is the owner and operator of this website. “You” is intended to refer to any person visiting or using the website.
Postal address: La Fougere, Rue des Naftiaux, St Andrews, Guernsey, GY6 8RD
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: +447713794163
The services and facilities which we make available to visitors to our website are offered on the clear understanding that the following terms and conditions apply in all cases.
- The information provided on this website and in our programmes is for general information purposes only. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the accuracy of the information provided.
- In the event that you do rely on any such information for any purpose whatsoever this will be at your sole risk and no liability of any kind will accrue to us as a consequence of such reliance.
- If you register for Kick Start Your Social Enterprise or Scale Your Social Impact, you will be charged payment as detailed on our sales page.
- If you register for any of our programmes over the telephone with one of our team members then you will be offered a range of payment options. These payment options include monthly instalments taken once per month over a period of 3, 6 or 12 months, or a single payment option for payment in full.
- If you register for our Mastermind Programme over the telephone with one of our team members then you will be offered a range of payment options. These payment options include monthly instalments taken once per month over a 12 month period or a single payment option for payment in full.
- All payments for programmes are accepted using Stripe in British Pounds Sterling (GBP)
- Cooling off period: you have the right to cancel your programme purchase within 14 days of your contracting our services and purchasing a programme. Any payment you have made for the programme at that point will be refunded in full back to the credit card you made the purchase with. In order to cancel your programme please send a letter or email to our contact details as stated above. Your membership access to our online programme will end when you cancel your programme purchase, and any downloading or copying of content and materials provided as part of the programme is strictly prohibited.
- We use a Stripe virtual terminal for processing client payments. The cards we accept most bank cards as well as Paypal.
- From time to time our website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for information purposes only. The existence of a link on this website does not signify that we endorse either the linked website or its content, and we will not bear any responsibility for them.
- These terms and conditions and all other content contained on this website shall be governed by English law and any dispute relating thereto shall be determined exclusively by the English courts.